Re: (TFT) Comments on Chivalry & Sorcery

And then, of course, was Joe's epic, mighty ride down the blood soaked stairway on the back of his shield slicing through orcs as he went. And damn, if I didn't see Legolas do that in the "Two Towers". He should've sued Peter Jackson for using his idea!

By the way, I still have those two big charts. I had taken the combat tables, rearranged them and then enlarged them with an old stat camera we had at school.

And if I recall your character used the "Great Blow" to great effect during that scenario.

--David O. Miller