Re: (TFT) test

Of course I can't make it, but I'm looking forward to seeing the pics, Dave.

  Have fun!

  Tim

"David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:
  Speaking of Dark City games.... if anyone happens to be going to ICON
on Long Island this weekend I'll be there Friday night running their
"Sewers of Redpoint" scenario with miniatures on a 3d terrain board.
Saturday evening I will be running their new science fiction scenario
"Void Station 57" again with miniatures. I'm using TFT rules for both.
You can find me at the Role Players of Long Island (RPLI) group table.

I hope to post some pictures of both games after the con.

--David O. Miller