Re: (TFT) test

That's a programmed adventure for you, which all of the dark City stuff is. However, you can play them with a GM. I usually read through the adventure making notes as to what figures I need (since I play with miniatures) and what obstacles and sets I might want to model. Then it's a simple matter of running it like it was a RPG. The first time I run a scenario I play it pretty straight forward. Afterwards, when I run it again at a convention for example, I usually embellish the story a lot. I personally liked "The Sewers of Redpoint" and will be running that again this Friday.

--David O. Miller

The Dark City stuff that I've seen seems to be for solitaire. Are there any that would be good for me to GM when my friends come to play?

--Scott