Re: (TFT) 300

Iran has just today released the condemnation that somebody on this list correctly predicted just a few days ago. "300 is all part of an American plot
to disarm Iran, etc etc."

Hmmm,

Last week Japan decried the movie "Pearl Harbor" as another attempt by the US Government at implying that Japan started WWII. I seem to recall the statement "Obviously the US Government is trying to hide the fact that Roosevelt started WWII by secretly ordering his puppet state (Stalinist Russia) to attack Germany and Poland and even sent armed soldiers under the guise of the great "lend lease" myth."

;-)

Since I included the smiley, this post was obviously a joke and therefore not in violation of the anti-inflammation guidelines set out by brainiac...