Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #896

Thank you very much.  I'll remember that.

Gav
----- Original Message ----- From: <Sethkimmel@aol.com>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #896

In a message dated 6/19/07 9:31:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tft-owner@brainiac.com writes:

I have a game that could very well be the NEXT GEN TFT style you are
proposing. The rules are written, the books are in layout-and-design right now, and we're hoping to release them at the GAMA Trade Show in 2008. I'm
ready to get my rules in the hands of a few playtest groups.

I live in Vegas. If you need me for the show, let me know...