Re: (TFT) attributes STR

>From "Modern Marvels; Nuts" on the History Chanel

it takes 300lbs in^2 to break the shell of a macadamia (the hardest). This is about eight times the force of the average mans grip.

>From "Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders, 5th edition; Harry Parker"

moment of force = magnitude of force * moment arm

this seems to indicate that a HTH weapon (moment arm)should magnify a CHAR HTH dam (magnitude of force)rather than do a seperate damage spread 'in and of itself'. THAT weapon ability should be reserved for FIREARMS.