Re: (TFT) Exp

0pt char. = sperm/egg

1-2pt char. = premie (1st pt MUST be in STR)

3pt char. = infant (STR1, DX1, IQ1)

6pt char. = 1yr old

9pt char. = 2yr old

12pt char. = 3yr old

15pt char. = 4yr old

17pt char. = 5yr old

18pt char. = 6yr old

19pt char. = 7yr old

20pt char. = 8yr old

21pt char. = 9yr old

22pt char. = 10yr old
(and one per year until)
32pt char. = 20yr old

  May I quote here?

TFT ITL AGING pg. 32

"You may assume that a character is 20 years old when he enters play."

> = 36  = 500exp 1st level

37 - 40 = 1500exp 2nd level

41 - 45 = 6500exp 3rd

46 - 50 = 21,500exp 4th (WL)

51 - 55 = 46,500exp 5th

56 - 60 = 96,500exp 6th

61 - 65 = 196,500exp 7th (X2)

66 - 70 = 396,500exp 8th

71 - 75 = 796,500exp 9th

76 - 80 = 1,596,500exp 10th

81 - 85 = 3,196,500exp 11th

86 - 90 = 6,396,500exp 12th

91 - 95 = 12,796,500exp 13th

96 - 100 = 25,596,500exp 14th level (X3)

That's well over a million Joes on the floor for a 100pt char.
This is not unheard of in history but rather that explore that sad
avenue let's turn our thoughts rather to fame.

I'm somewhat arbatrairily calling Joe 22exp. Of course this is
arguable (more in Units) but the idea here is that by ITL Exp a
Melee figure in combat to the death basicly gets X2exp.
I don't find this an inconsistancy. Why? Fame.
The victory was scored in an ARENA. Why not a X2 bonus?
On the flip side if no one sees you slay the mighty Tiamat in the "frozen wastes of Endor" (you ate all the minstrals remember?) their just gonna call you a Loon. 1/2 exp? Boy that'd be discouraging to the pure
exp pt hunter. (as evidenced by the "I killed a 7hex dragon in the Gargoyle Mountains and all I got was a lousy 60pts" T-shirts now being offered in Newdelves merchant quarter.)

(I ment to go with mountian man analogy there, THANKS pvk. See what you did? lol)

well if there is a 1/2 exp penalty are there ways of shucking it?
rather than speak of scalping how about this?
I suggest that at about 5th level... I mean between 51 to 55pts  a figure starts to get a reputation.
By 76 to 80pts (10th level) a figure is famous (infamous? get blamed for other badness?) If my
memory serves this was the level that PCs in D&D had to do stuff like build keeps et al

I also have a note that says 60 is a cap.
I reached back into my portable hole to pull that one out (doubled Mr. Jacksons 30ST max suggestion)
but the rest shows where I'm trying to get to with the idea

'beyond this point a players stats serve only to determine fine differences between masters (etc.)

I think that quote from Steven Levy's "Hackers" book says it best, this is something "akin to the courting of the bitch goddess of disaster".

sigh

The next bit gets into how to get into really large chuncks of exp. REALLY large. If you wanna play a Monren ya gotta go BIG! And no I don't mean the monsters. Monren KIDS learn how to play with cusp events in the multiverses varied timelines. (what many call Cidri) Older children wipe each other out of given timelines entirely. You don't even wanna know what entertainments the elders indulged in during 'the decadance'

Fact: Had the Pitorian guard not taken Claudius bribe Caligulas line would have ended. Instead Claudius got a good reaction and Rome got Nero.