Re: (TFT) Building

ITL pg. 44-45
DOORS

doors doors doors doors doors.

doors.

sigh

Half the time it's a save and the other half the thing has 30pts + 10 per lock.

What about the hinges?

And burns in 10 min? (w/molotails)

What does this say for fire?

there are problems with damage.

Why is a club STR based dam but a sword of equal length has the dam issueing from the weapon?

What I can do here is to give relative strengths of various common building materals. i.e. a brick can support a static load of about 675 ft. lbs.

If I have a figure for what is ment by 1pt dam then I can asign HPs to structures.

In this system I have a feeling that the players will be building their OWN doors so I don't have to sweat that one too much.

As far as I'm concerned whenever I run up against a problem like this I have a tendancy to just pass it along to the players. lol