Re: (TFT) Re: Building; square megahex

Steve,

   Thank You,

I'm sorry Mr. B.

WOW!

This was just stuff I'd been useing as like a RPG 'Ruler'

I'd be VERY intrested to see your thoughts as to the use of your construct.

There are MAJOR reprocussions for range on mass combat...

Just because a single archer is fireing at his max range/ max Str... (look it up yourself, I've no notes and I'm tired...) {Clout shooting!} doesn't mean a 1000 of them won't have an effect...

This is why I'm investing in a machine...

I'll try to stop babbleing at y'all...

Thanks for being patience with me...

Jay