Re: (TFT) Re: Building; square megahex

>> I seem to recall that the grognards at SPI had an on-going battle for
...argueing about whether rivers should be regularized to follow hexsides or
treated as a hex terrain that
>> wanders in and out of hexes naturally.

>So what was the consensus? You've got me curious now. :)

Hi Eric!

I dunno!  SPI went broke or got sold a few years later.  Anyone here know?

>>It seems to me that the aesthetic appeal of the map should count for
something, and that would favor drawing naturally. In other words, you

Absolutely!  Another issue that you can decide what your taste is.  Today I'm
starting to like "pretty" maps over ones that look like some kind of
engineering diagrams.  (But hey, ask me again tomorrow.)

BTW, megahexes are not all that pretty to me anymore.

Did you find the TFT wiki?  Could you go there and let us know what part of
the country you're in?

Craig B