Re: (TFT) Jay just RANTS

>>As I get older I find that there are ALOT of things you have to give up on,
a FEW things you have to hold on to, and a middle ground of that handful of
things that you can apply yourself to.
I choose to attempt this.

>>I'm not great at it.

Jay, Norm Augustine (retired head of Martin Marietta Have We Bought Your
Company Yet? Aerospace, Inc. and also author of "Augustine's Laws") commented
that there are too many things to do in life, so we have to choose some things
to be bad at. I guess I'd say that we also have to do seriel obsession: be
obsessed with TFT *this* year, then go be obsessed with growing giant pumpkins
next year and come back to TFT in 2009 or so.

And congratulate me guys, we got the 200 pound pumpkin I promised my son!  Two
in fact.  Nowhere near the record (1,689 pounds) but still too huge to easily
handle.  It broke the first stretcher I made for it!

Craig B