RE: (TFT) Hackers

<Mega Sinp>

>       In my opinion many people represent themselves as modelers, or as just
> introducing new scenarios, but it reality they are sneaking in new rules, or
> rules inflation.
>       The beauty of the Hacker book, and the story of Greensblat is that he
> just couldn't stand the tangled spider web of wires under the table and stayed
> up 3 days straight to fix it.  At the very end he had a logical system, hadn't
> disturbed a single model on top of the table, and everything ran better.  The
> only draw back was he was three feet short on a bit of wire to connect one
> last switch.  So he went out into the hall to the coke machine he had been
> fighting with all weekend.  He broke it open, _Hacked_ out the wiring and
> rewired it on the spot.  The railroad table was finished, and the coke machine
> ran better than before.  This contains the elements of a classic Hack.  It
> violates a rule, but serves to improve the situation.
>
> David Michael Grouchy II

OMG!

Has anyone ever seen one of the most fantastic war films ever made? I speak of Dino DeLaurentas' Bio-pic on the Second Battle of Waterloo?

OMG!

A GREAT line from history!

WHERE IS GOURCHY!

Ergo these brilliant people end up in south Louisiana...

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Still, if youz guyz think "I" don't translate well into english...

Ask that man about the "Age of Ages"

He's holding out on us....

ALWAYS!

LOL!