RE: (TFT) Hackers

> > From: "Jay Carlisle" selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com
> > 90MPH velocity

> Wood is not as "fussy" as a steel katana. Miyamoto Musashi, in his last
> duel, killed Sasaki Kojiro using only a wooden sword. The two opponents
> lunged at one another and struck. Kojiro's live steel sword, the legend
> goes, cut the head band on Musashi's head while Musashi's wooden sword
> crushed his Kojiro's skull.
> > Aidan
     I seem to remember that Musashi wrote that the first lesson should be the
last.  Using a bokken to give Sasaki Kojiro his final lesson testifies well to
the fact that Musashi lived by the Strategy he espoused.  Sasaki Kojiro, on
the other hand, seems to have used an overly complicated attack.  His last
words could very well have been ''realism over playability.''

David Michael Grouchy II