Re: (TFT) Re: Building; square megahex

>> From: "John J Hyland" <johnnyboytmm@juno.com>
>> A great
>> way to accomplish this is to draw whatver you want, to the
>> appropriate scale (say 1inch is 5 ft,) then print an appropriate
>> hexgrid on a transparency, and you can drop a hex grid for melee
>> onto any picture at all.

Ya, I did this with my TFT / GURPS games about 20 years ago, and I really
liked the results. You can draw action areas on plain paper, and then save
them for later as well, which is another nice advantage over cut-out
megahexes and plain maps with counters, and even over rubber mats where
you draw the terrain on (because then you have to erase it to re-use the
mat).

PvK