(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #933

And at least he clips.  I may misunderstand Jay but I will misunderstand my right to misunderstand.  I think that's Voltaire???;)

Yours in Cidri,

Justin

"Jay Carlisle"  wrote:
> I made an investment in putting out these posts.
> I've got a computer.

...and he's not afraid to use it!

Sunday morning and there are 9 new posts, it's gotta be our friend Jay!
Thanks for keeping the discussion lively!

Yours,

Justin

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it!  George Santayana 1905