Re: (TFT) Archive question

No complaints from ME!
THANKS for maintaining this site.
IMHO you can't be told that enough.
Seeing as I'm probably the WORST offender of "thread tangeling" I figure I can invest some time in collection/untangeling.
I figure that the way to open a Wiki page is with a list of the posts on the topic.
As I get the thing into some shape I'll show you what I mean. Not knocking the tools already in place mind you.

> > Each hex described as it's Own page with scale info allowing a
> > kind of "viewer" for the whole thing.
> > Way too big years ago but seeing the size of the drives and
> > physical mem these days...
>
> I can imagine something like that being built on top of CyberBoard...
> that'd be amazing.
> --

You know I didn't even think about that one!

That makes The Thorsz and Ardonirane discussion at the back of the "Places in Cidri" compolation even more intresting.

hmmmm

Jay