Re: (TFT) this is a test this is only a test...

http://www.marshallmcluhan.com/

Did anyone else get all that ASCII oddness?

I'm just not "with it" anymore huh?

Is it BAD to cut/paste from Word to the list?

Maybe it's the  IOMEGA?

It's bad enough I can't even speak my mother tounge effectivly but CHEZHEZE! I can't even format my poor english properly!!!!??????!!!!!!!??????

Considering I'm posting off the top of my head here I'm showing AMAZING restraint NOT to go blue.

Stop and think Jay...

Dummy, didn't you just say you needed to get some rest?

Well, yes BUT (always) once I get focused on a problem...

Oh CRAP!
Am I doing this outloud!

(Versions of this actualy happen to me. The older I get the less I care about what happens around me, I get wraped up in myself... [this gets complicated to explain and isn't in the scope of this list])

Wait! what's happening?
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/how-to-become-a-creative-genius.html

6. The final tool for developing your creativity is imaginary dialogue.

Yes, I know, it may sound silly at first, but this technique can be an extremely powerful tool for developing your
creativity.

This technique was first introduced in the best-selling book by Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich.

Before achieving his success, Napoleon Hill was first meeting with an imaginary mastermind each night. He would
close his eyes and visualize a table occupied by such great men as Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Napoleon
Bonaparte, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Elbert Hubbard.

Napoleon Hill would then speak to the members of his imaginary mastermind in the following manner:

What?

I'z looking for something like

http://hirenshah.wordpress.com/2005/06/30/einstein-and-management-by-objective/

the idea here being "difacult to deflect"

my goodness...

I'm Sybil!

Jay