Re: (TFT) Hello!

Hello Kirk!

    Nice to have you drop into the list!  Also nice to hear from someone tight
with Dark City, I'm VERY curious about DCGs plans.  Any chance of "TFT II"?

    Kirk, I'll go see if I can remember how to put you on the locations
list...

    OK, I **think** I've added "Kirk Woller" in "San Antonio".  Let me know if
that works or needs changes.

    Jay, I've taken the fairly large liberty of adding you to the list with
the location "Coastal California".  No offense intended, and I hope I'm not
infringing on anyone's privacy here.  (Oops, Dick Cheney just called.  Jay, he
wants the S/N of your new computer.)

    ANYONE: Let me know if the list is too intrusive!  As you all know, the
list deliberately includes NO contact information, but in this day and age...
gloom.

    Craig Barber