Re: (TFT) Hello!

ROTFLMAO!
Thanks for the concern Mr. Barber. Really, Thanks.

I've had issues before (Phone Phreaking) and some of the research I do puts me on watch lists. It's actually funny but it sure messes with my messages.

Also put me down for Astoria OR.
Lewis and Clarke.
Neat place.

If I'z trying to be anoyomious I'd not post here...

LOL

Jay