Re: (TFT) TFT tactics point

Massive <SNIP>
Very well worded opinion George.

> So I'm offering a challenge to this list. What can you do to help
> out? Don't set back and keep writing more e-mails that go on
> forever about nothing much at all. Write a scenario! I'll publish
> it on my web site. Send it in to George, maybe he'll publish it. Do
> some art work, organize all of the house rules in one place so we
> can review them and put them up on a web site so anyone can see
> them, not just members of this list, update your own sites (if you
> have one), run a TFT tournament at a local game store or
> convention, link to Dark City Games, join other message boards and
> talk up TFT (I do this on the Heroscape boards all of the time),
> etc. Get involved, this is how we keep "the little game that could"
> alive.
>
> David O. Miller
> www.meleewizards.com

Hear hear!
Anything of mine George dosen't want (probably rules for armies) you can have for your site. I just wanna know that there is a home for it if I bother to translate it from my half-arsed notes into pages. I've got three seperate mass combat systems. Who's gonna wanna see all that? So in the end I decided to leave out pocket armies done Barker style and go with Squad Leader and hexes. It just "feals" more like TFT.
I just like the ideas.
If I'z trying for money I'd be pushing a computer game, not posting publicly.
lol
Jay

(Just finished "The Deadly Hallows". Wandlore?!? neat stuff...)