Re: (TFT) Wiki TFT Basics

And we'er back to killing the rules...

Hmmmmmm

Oh hi Cris!

Okay Coffee,

So very many ideas floating around out there.

On the drama of editing Wiki pages, yeah, I've been checking up.

I think it was "Vision Quest"
M. Modine had a line asking his coach if he thought 50,000,000
people could ever be wrong.
"Frequently" was the reply.

As to 'first draft' and issues of consensus. Well I look to the
list "Veterans" to slap me down if I'm onto something that's
already been put to rest in previous discussion at some point on
the list.
Stuff like that.

I'm still trying to catch up on the CRT stuff. In my on-going
conversation with the Universe I've had a Computer, Kitten, Gutar
and a BOATLOAD of old games land in my lap within a week of each
other.

Weirdness abounds!

Let's just say in "MY" world killing the game is very deep magic indeed. Only Mnoren practice the sport and even then only useing Universes created for the purpose. It wasn't always this way. Killing the game was the next 'logical' step for those who played the death game. This 'New' game however could not be ignored the way the more sober among them chose not to participate in the assassans game.

Aw, you get the picture...
No point in playing Mnoren when we haven't even had a good war yet.

Jay