Re: (TFT) Mass Combat Rules, Charts and Play Aides

Those are beautiful downloads, Dave. I see alot of your original artwork is in them too. They are worth downloading for that aspect alone.

   Ah, the memories....

  Tim

"David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:
  I just updated my web site once again, this time I've added a
downloadable, 14 page booklet of my Mass Combat Rules, Charts and Play
Aides. Many of you might remember this from my previous web site. I
went back into it and updated it somewhat as well as cleaned up some of
the problems that I had with it. Minor changes but it affected pretty
much every page. Here's the link and also the paragraph from my web
site about mass combats. As always feedback is welcome.