Re: (TFT) Lifes little lessons...

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 03:29:11AM +0800, Jay Carlisle wrote:
 think I mentioned that the munchkins what I sit with sometimes got Guitar Hero?
> I got draged into playing last night.
> I picked "The Seaker".
> I stood up.
> I did my best (awful) imatation of Towsend compleate with full arm spin druing 'star power'.
> I did rotten. 73%
> Those kids will never play that game the same again.

Phhhhht, Guitar Hero my @$$.

I didn't buy my kid the Guitar Hero video game.

I bought him a guitar.

A bit more difficult to master, but sounds a whole lot better!
Especially when the kid's got more talent than the old man :)  Now he's
got more guitars than I do!