Re: (TFT) In case you didn't know.

Hi Jay,

(This reply is meant to go to the list) :-)

On Dec 20, 2007 3:20 PM, Jay Carlisle <selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com>
wrote:

> http://www.jumperthemovie.com/
>
> I haven't been to a movie all year.
> I don't know if their pushing this or what but it's the first I've heard
> of it.

I saw American Gangster last night (liked it a lot) and saw the Jumper
trailer that is in the link. It looks neat.

My guess is that it would be something like a teleport spell, although the
"jumpers" I saw were able to have things jump with them (girlfriends, cars,
etc.), so that would make it some kind of Gate, no?

In any case, the strength expended in all that teleporting, etc. seems off
the TFT rails, especially in the final parts of that trailer.

The spring-loaded whip-like weapons look cool.

Cris