(TFT) Neutral corners, folks

In any discourse, but especially on internet forums, people do not always
agree, and speak their opinions strongly.  Sometimes this leads to
misunderstood points of view, and to perceived slights.

While I'm glad that this week's discussions did not degenerate into pure
meanspiritedness, it was nonetheless not terribly pleasant.  I would like
to thank you all for keeping it civil, but would now like to declare the
funniest quotes/worst flames threads dead.

There are definitely differences in the way people run TFT games.  The
realistic combat modeling vs. abstract modeling is something we'll never
finish discussing, but please, no more comments about individuals on the
list.

Thanks.