[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) HT's views on complexity
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) HT's views on complexity
- From: "Cris Fuhrman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:19:32 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Njr/Nz6IEoTdSPMNIDtPX8qHQeinM9SV3SFsZKWWWq4=; b=dXW0hdkS46NH+sdMoX9NWsZ+QbRTfgSqjFfNgtlQC+5xVNn7cO92kNAaPR7hF6bWgeA9moOYYjWnVBdEvuEm/6pCAX/ZEywT6f/IuArhyf7EGv27SN+1br39mpW5CGEUkPivD6VR7dvvz0TUwZoPV4/Hq5JhxrsfMKaR0n3qaco=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=SsYIHC7/MAIJoLrSLe1QR3gwjmLIRtgBjI2TsJQpUabaF15ISadkqtOzekWdzfaMa++OgYguweV2lDmMbhJCVh87PgVEShyW4A1Htc7sQ8HCuFj5YDB/OXxw+wzC7YjBkGuMcsfHfqnyZ3SKVgDa7p8nYLMyew7rDY1y+ANOfk8=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Dec 30, 2007 9:39 PM, <ErolB1@aol.com> wrote:
> Champions came before GURPS, so it would be GURPS looking like Champions
> rather than Champions looking like GURPS.
I suppose it depends on the editions, but generally it's true.
Here's a long thread in the SJGames forum, "Has GURPS become Champions?"
I've also heard rumors that SJ was a contributor to the early Champions
Here's Wikipedia page on Hero Games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_Games
There's no evidence that SJ collaborated, at least before Champions came
out. Also, Austin is a fur piece from San Mateo, and it appears SJ was in
Houston prior. But the gaming circles were smaller, so anything's possible.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body