To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:57 PM
Subject: RE: (TFT) week 2

One of the things I noticed about D&D is that it is such a hassle to gen up
new characters nobody gets killed. Who is going to stop a game for half an
hour while the unlucky player is rolling up a new char. To put things in
perspective, the D&D character sheet is two pages of blanks that are so
tightly packed no human can write in them. Even with that dense sheet, a
player must have a notepad handy for all the info that won't fit. On the
other hand, my TFT characters are on 3x5 index cards. I think that speaks
volumes.

I think I want to toss TFT out for my gaming group too. Fortunately, they
like to try different things. They play D&D, Hero, and WoD sp they might
think that TFT is too simple. On the other-hand, killing off a PC would get
their attention. Perhaps you can relate your attempt to us so that I don't
commit the same errors.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/