RE: (TFT) welcome to the list, Ray

> So, Ray, welcome to the list.  For info and opinion on TFT you have
> come to the right place.  Everyone here has a wealth of information
> and a strongly held opinion on TFT.  And no  one is shy about sharing
> either one.
>
> I hope you get a great game off the ground, and I hope we help you do
> so.

Well the group I play with are pretty good about trying things...at least
once or twice. I played through a Melee game this morning just to get the
combat mechanics down. You can see the game, I took a couple of snapshots of
the game in progress and posted a blow-by-blow to my blog (URL below).

I think that they will like the fast and furious combat. It took me a while
to do this morning, but I was typing everything in as I went. The six rounds
of combat should have only taken a few minutes.

The game did raise a question, though. What, if anything, happens when ST
drops below what's required for a weapon. Does it get dropped? Or does the
original ST count for wielding the weapon while another ST is tracked  for
health?

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/