RE: (TFT) welcome to the list, Ray

The two archers only moved one hex, so they could shoot. I did mess up a
couple of things like the fact that Legolas rolled a triple three and should
have done triple damage that turn. Later on an Orc didn't drop his weapon
when he rolled 17. Oh well, I do better next time.
I also missed the passage in the rules that says the starting ST determines
the ability of using a weapon and doesn't change during the game.

I learned that shooting is pretty effective at wearing opponents down. If I
were to do it over, everyone with a bow, Aragorn, Legolas, Lurtz, and the
Uruk-hai archer would have stood at the edge of the clearing and shot at
each other a couple of time before charging in.

This fight was very evenly matched. It could have gone either way and could
have changed direction on several die rolls. The good guys won because of
their karma.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/