Re: (TFT) Rough and Ready Campaigns

On Fri, January 18, 2008 3:36 pm, Jay Carlisle wrote:
> Well technecally TFT dosen't have magic and religion, Cidri does...

In Dominions, religion and faith of the population affects the world.
(Note to self: Mmm, though that can be minimized by designing gods with
neutral "dominion scale" effects.)

What do you mean about magic? The (Advanced) Wizard rules being (an
optional) part of TFT. What I meant was (I have a mod in progress that)
adjusts the balance and power requirements of magic (as in, spells, items,
summoned creatures) to be much more in line with TFT (Dominions has some
very powerful magic available even to lesser spellcasters).