(TFT) Re: Grids, Yes or No

Very good point. (I also got my start in miniatures in the '70s)
I do feel that a well written set of rules go a long way toward helping to run a good game.
And don't get me wrong, sometimes a really intresting argument can be the highlight of a play session.

> Playing D&D for the last four or five years, I've seen percentage of
> arguments as in miniatures gaming.

Oh yeah, even worse.
I didn't mean to give the impression that RPGs don't cause arguements while miniatures do.
It's just that the arguments are about difrent things.
As TFT stands, you'd have to cut out hex shaped chits so that sides and rear could be determined.
Not unworkable...

I'm useing something like this for flight.
Have you seen Chris Nicoles' Fokker Fodder?

Jay