Re: (TFT) Rough and Ready Campaigns 3

  As to war,
> should it come up, I always intended to flesh out the TFT
> integration rules from Dragons Of the Underearth to let PCs be
> leader units, and expand the combat effects tables a little bit.
> MAybe I'll bust them out and mock up a proposal to share with the
> list - you've inspired me, Jay, now I really want to work out a
> good conversion, even if I never use it.  See what you started.
>
> John

I'd be VERY curious to see this John.
I'm doing some stuff with LoU but, as I mentioned earlier, I just got Dragons of the Underearth and have only read the thing once.
I'd like to make sure I digest it before I continue with that project.

As for getting you stired up, sorry about that, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I really like the campaign you described.

Also I'm looking forward to getting your input when I get to economics.

Jay