Re: (TFT) LOU/DOU hey, would ya look at that

John,

One of our list-members has a website with some mass combat rules, but for the life of me I can't find it.

I have had DOU for some time, but never gave it a thorough going over. But, I am doing so now based on your recommendation.

I'll let you know ...

David