Re: (TFT) LOU/DOU hey, would ya look at that

-------- David Jackson  wrote:---------------------
John,

One of our list-members has a website with some mass combat rules,
but for the life of me I can't find it.

http://www.meleewizards.com/

Found It!  David Miller has a set of mass combat rules on his site, to go with great shots a of one of his scenario - the bridge at khazad-dum.  Which scenario is also included in LOU (without the copyrighted names).

Now that I've downloaded the rules, I have 14 new pages of rules to read. Thanks to david.

John
John