(TFT) CRT stuff for Goblin

Results for 2 heroes, paired up for 100 bouts each
  Victs   %Vict Hero#:stats and equipment
00000036, 36.0% 057:ST11;DX13;SPEAR;NO_ARMOR;NO_SHIELD
00000063, 63.0% 050:ST11;DX13;MACE;NO_ARMOR;SMALL_SHIELD

Results for 2 heroes, paired up for 100 bouts each
  Victs   %Vict Hero#:stats and equipment
00000035, 35.0% 057:ST11;DX13;SPEAR;NO_ARMOR;NO_SHIELD
00000065, 65.0% 050:ST11;DX13;MACE;NO_ARMOR;SMALL_SHIELD

and etc.

Oh yes,
Melee Simulator v1.1 (2007-09-23) (c) 2004-2007 Christopher Fuhrman -- All rights reserved.

I wouldn't wanna get locked away for infringment or anything like that!

Now there are limits here because I'm useing this Tool in a manner that it wasn't quite intended. (Jay cracks wallnuts with phone recievers)

At this Scale, the whole CRT is a fudge so why not pile on?

So, I use this as starting information for compairing troop types to build a CRT that generates Combat Effects (Moral Checks).
I add on casualities to the results.

This way, I can build my own Chits.

Did I mention that at this scale (5k hex sts) we have to chunck their combat rules anyway?

So, I figure that we are looking at how well I can equip a Unit, and how many pop. I can govern.

How a commander divides his resources is between him and his resources.
(If you only have yourself and another leader, you can only split your forces in two for example)

I use the NPCs.
You give them a stack of Joes.
On index cards. (I like index cards huh?)
How they divide them is there business.
If there are porfessionals (a Job listed at a building like The Keep), then the player can sort those cards in particular orders, like stacking the deck.
This represents this groups ability to move in formation, if disordered from route or strong attack (Cav charge vs. Inf, Elephants, etc.) then this Unit/deck is shuffled for casualities purposes.

Blah blah blah,
That assumes one or more players are commanding.

Of course high casulities can have a disastorious effect on a population.
I set the growth rate at the 3.5% world average.
For 15,000 that's what? 500 or so fresh adults, about 250 men a year.

So, if I know that I've got X# of Joes that I can cheaply arm with wooden spears, (about 40% of Map is woods or forrest) I'd think twice about going up against an equal number of mace wielders, on open ground, in a man on man mob style attack against a similar group of Joes.
I'll loose 2 outta 3 of those fights.

Stratigic moves by the players move to more faviorable CRTs.

This is where player actions at this Scale become Strat-o-matic like...

more...