Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1005

Well ANYONE is more qualified than me, but I was looking at concentric rings of hexes so I went with surface area like Lums.
May not be best, but you gotta admit it's ALOT more discriptive and can be easily "tweaked" to suit the GM.

Wait till we get to Crater Monument (~ 5000 ft across and ~ 500 ft deep, object about 150 ft across)
That's a little one.
A 50 Wizard max dam Fireball is chumpchange compared to some of the forces there are to play with.

I wonder what an average cover of 100m of water would look like on Mars?

The ratio on Earth is about 1.3 parts supporting water to 1 part wave water to get breakers.

Those moons are specks really but Mars aint large and the Sun...

I'm weird.

Jay