[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: (TFT) Do you remember the first time you played?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: (TFT) Do you remember the first time you played?
- From: Steve Reinhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:41:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=cYd7/xTg4Pa4cECzBMw3ZROZFko/LKHaBMfpmo1zMQ3DKA93vkwcRLaCQkmcqmJG0cp/zlz/dp1BZ5niugtMRUYQHqsL9NjoYGzLl0x4o9SB6Ea1MMqcHKGfHR4i1Bt19hXSfbb4HH7FAUY7LjWlEXaqo7jCgLqqullqmDdaCY0=;
- In-reply-to: <BLU129-W8965A08646894B193BB23F4900@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> You first found out about it [D&D] from church.
Yeah, it was a paper pamphlet similar in size to the Watchtower magazines
Jehova Witnesses thrust on unsuspecting strangers. It was aimed at church
youth groups. This was a few years before anybody found out that D&D involved
satanic rituals and made kids crazy. The article was very positive and I wish
I had kept it.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body