RE: (TFT) Do you remember the first time you played?

That's twice now that the formating of my post has done strange and unexpected
things.  Part of me is horrified.  Ah well.

I thought this was interesting.

> In the summer before starting Jr High a pamphlet from our church had this
> article about a game that let players take part in amazing adventures.  And
it
> was made by some guys in my state.  I immediately sent in an order to the
> address in the article.
>
>  Steve

You first found out about it from church.  That's a first.  Yes, I'm pretty
sure this is something I have never heard before.  Yet somehow it makes
perfect sense.  I wonder, are churches the perfect marketing opportunity?  You
know, go before mass, slip a pamplet into all the prayer books.  Or was it
just a single page flier on a table in the foyer.  Dose one have to first
convert the Priest to RPG in cases like this?  The more I think about it, the
more genius I see.  A little bit of controversy or discussion are powerful
marketing tools.  The absolute home run scenario is to have the Priest
denounce your game from the pulpit.

David Michael Grouchy II