RE: (TFT) word value

> Then let me answer: No, I don't think that's any more harsh than your own
 > writings on the subject.
>
> Erol K. Bayburt

    At least now I have a voice at the table, unlike the past year and half.
Is there any specific point you would like to discuss.  Besides the correct
use of the adjective "harsh."  I mean if we compare our two writings over
there past years there is just no contest.  You are harsh.  I am not.  Pretty
simple really.  But the issue at hand is word value.  Not how unfair you are
every time I, and only I, post something.

David Michael Grouchy II