From: Christopher Brandon <brandon@pokemon-seattle.com>
Subject: RE: (TFT) Lethal
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 8:04 AM

It is a great idea I will have to borrow!

Currently I have a player given an amount of gold to recruit troops from
a chart.
You roll on the chart to see who is available currently to recruit.
Then you can hire them or not, but with a small pool, beggars can't be
choosers.

So to use this idea it becomes an idea of a mercenary captain gaining
renown. You may find some followers hire on for free or cheaper because
a) better chance of surviving and b) better chance of treasure.  Of
course this also means the tasks given to your band become more
intriguing and a failed mission can lead to a lack of recruits...

My Blood & Treasure campaign just got more interesting-thanks all for
the great inspiration

Cheers!
Chris