RE: (TFT) First Magic Items Purchased

  Since you're being so gracious handing out XP,... sure, you got it.
You are now a 25th level wizard with a onyx tower, retainer of 25
men-at-arms, 40 virgins and...?....the Wand of Orcas. Now, on to the
Caves of Chaos.

Aidan

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM, David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

>> PC's are discouraged from being magic users because of the

> time required for study, which requires the players removal

> from the gameplay.
> Aidan

B B  Can I just start out really old with all the spells?

David Michael Grouchy II
See what people are saying about Windows Live.B  Check out featured
posts.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008
<http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008> B
<http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008>