Re: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

It's under Left-Handed Weapons on page 16 or Advanced Melee and under Left-Handed Dagger in Melee. It's -4 on both attacks with a left-handed dagger, or -6 on both attacks with any other two weapons:

LEFT-HAND WEAPONS
A fighter may use a main-gauche, or left-hand dagger, with any other one-handed weapon. It may be used in two ways:
(1) On any turn the fighter uses it only as a shield, it stops one hit from any non-missile attack, and adjusts his DX by -1.
(2) On any turn he uses it as a shield AND weapon, it still stops one hit from any non-missile weapon. It also lets him make TWO attacks that turn (against the same enemy); one with the main-gauche and one with the other weapon. BOTH attacks are at DX -4. A figure may use 2 daggers, or a dagger and main-gauche, in HTH combat, but this gives him a -4 DX adjustment. A figure with the Two Weapons talent can fight effectively with a regular weapon in each hand. A person who does not have this talent may attempt the same feat, but his DX will be - 6 for each attack, and he gets no defensive advantage.
(p. 16, Advanced Melee)

The left-hand dagger

A fighter may use a main-gauche, or left-hand dagger, with any other one-handed weapon. It may be used in two ways: (1) On any turn the fighter uses it only as a shield, it stops one hit from any non-missile attack, and adjusts his DX by b2. (2) On any turn he uses it as a shield AND weapon, it still stops one hit from any non-missile weapon. It also lets him make TWO attacks that turn (against the same enemy); one with the main-gauche and one with the other weapon. BOTH attacks are at DX b4. A main-gauche gets 1 b 1 in HTH combat. A fighter may NOT use two daggers, or a main-gauche and dagger, in HTH combat.
(Melee, http://tft-melee.wikispaces.com/Melee#toc25)

Death Test restricts characters to