Re: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

In Advanced Melee somewhere it says that you can
attack twice per turn the first attack is -4 DX and
the second is at -6 DX.  (If my memory has not
totally failed me.)  Various talents can improve
this.

Anyway, assuming the PC's have high DX, with the
+4 DX making 2 attacks per turn is quite do-able.

Warm regards, Rick.