Re: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

I played it a long time ago but this is what I remember
doing with it.

First the spiders do two points of damage but if you
have leather or better it stops all hits.

(I thought that they had DX 10, so you could roll a
single die and hit on a 1 to 3.  Roll twelve dice &
you're done.)

Being in HTH you get +4 DX so my players would hit
twice per turn.  Those with armor slapped the ones on
those with cloth or no armor.

I looked on that chest as living example of the "Don't
go into this dungeon with no armor" rule.

I had one group of 32 att figures make it thru Death
Test once, (4 of them).  However, four 40 attribute
figures could easily die.  Two 32 attribute figures
stand no chance.

Rick