Re: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

David,

You were referring to Mr. Gygax's module S1 "Tomb of Horrors", right? It's one of the few AD&D modules of which I can still recall the excitement of playing...well, if you could call it that.

Committee of Truth in Gaming
Senator: Mr. Roseberry, Isn't it true that you played S1 "Tomb of Horrors" when you were a freshman in high school?

AR: Yes

Sen: Isn't it also true, Mr. Roseberry that you did not complete that adventure in an entirely honest manner yet claimed all experience points allotable?

AR's counsel: Objection. Chairman, this is turning into a witch hunt, actually a demon liche hunt.

Sen: Mr. Roseberry will answer the question or be held in contempt of this tribunal.

AR: I recall that it was a difficult module. We lost a lot of characters in S1. The module was so unique and it had cool illustrations. I recall that we had run out of chip dip...

Sen: Mr. Roseberry, I am giving you one last chance to answer the question. Did you cheat?