Re: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

I graciously thank you for the suggestion.

I would like to know how to resolve that room of spiders for my own
curiosity at this point. If some one could advise me about how to dm/play
that combat out Id appreciate it.

What is tomb of  horrors? I don't think I have heard of that Metagaming
module.