Re: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

the best way to kill that many thumb sized ants is to do what I did to 2
crickets hiding next to a 10 ream box of paper... I picked up the box. They
stopped chirping and looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled knowingly
and...

Dropped the 10 ream box of paper on them.

You will be interested to know that even though they were killed their
structural integrity was maintained for the most part.