Re: (TFT) baseball

And since we're discussing the odd new talent, here's one I had for a while for
a certain class of characters (still exists in my campaign, but can only be
learned under certain circumstances):

Shield Wall - IQ 9 - 1 pt. A figure with the Shield Wall Talent may, when using a shield, add to the hits
stopped value of his shield the hits stopped value of shields used by adjacent
friendly figures, provided that a) those figures also have the Shield Wall
talent, and b) the figures share at least one adjacent front hex. So you could lock shields, and in some circumstances get a pretty hefty bonus. There's relatively few Talents that come in handy in mass fighting (Tactics and
Strategy being obvious exceptions). 3 guys in a row with tower shields are
pretty impressive.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com