Re: (TFT) Seeking PBEM TFT Game

David,
These are PBEM groups I know of:

Loran RPG - Currently inactive
My campaign world and pbem game on Yahoo!

In The Labyrinth - Very active
Kelly's Nall's PBEM TFT Role Playing game.
A very active group-game, offering action, adventure and entertainment in a variety of settings from the city of Bandori to the zombie haunted wilderness.

Thail - Very active
TFT: Thail is a play-by-email roleplaying campaign using The Fantasy Trip RPG system; created by Dave Seagraves and GameMastered by Rick Smith.
"The setting is Thail  the Mnoren's Earth-sized world, created as a prototype before building Cidri. Heroes and wizards get into adventures, right wrongs, slay monsters, pursue romance, fulfill their destinies, and become rich, famous, and powerful in the process . . . ala Dungeons & Dragons. Of course the setting is also very similar to Tolkien's Middle Earth. "The Lord of the Rings" fans will probably enjoy this campaign."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thail

World of Cendri - currently Inactive
Tim Sireno's Vintage PBEM TFT Role Playing game.
"The World of Cendri is a The Fantasy Trip (TFT) RPG set in a multi-player created universe where monsters, men, magic and sometimes technology clash in a unbelievably large world setting complete with many diverse cultures and strange creatures.
As a player of one of the world's many races and opposing factions, you can develop a character whose actions in life will determine many fates through the use of creative role playing."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldofCendri

Ironmound lands in TFT - New Very active
"These lands, seperated for centries by the Great Mist, has opened, revealing new lands, new races and adventure...care to travel there?"
note: restricted or invite only, if interested send E-mail to Group owner. Put TFT in subject.

Regards,

Chris Nicole

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/tft/