RE: (TFT) baseball

> What's the roll to hit a small object flying at you at 80 mph?

   One that is being aimed at your front hex?  Hmmm.  At that speed (130kph)
we'll call it blur DX -4.  At 180kph + I'd call it invisibility and DX -8 to
hit.

>     Then there's rugger scrum and the whole question of the "mass shield
push" rules

> Craig B

   I am surprised recently what I discover about the ancient form of Soccer in
Europe.  A game usually took place between two towns.  It involves hundreds of
people.  The goals are about 0.8 km apart.  It is called a Melee' or Melay,
and they are quite boisterous and dangerous.

David Michael Grouchy II